Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family

Im new to writing blogs so here it goes. Well I want to start with the one thing in my life that means the most to me. That is of course my family. I recently left my family for about 6 months. Whoever said you don't know what your missing until you lose it was right. Sure I had fun but when I was finally able to come back home I realized I missed out on so much I wanted to be a part of. I just wanted to say I could not ask for a better or more supporting family. I am going to miss all of them very much when I leave. Sorry this post is so short Ill get better I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you have no idea how much you were missed here as well Gary. Almost every conversation turned into something about how or what you would do or feel about it. We all love you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome post, Gary. Couldn't get better than that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete